Due to the fact that from 25 May 2018, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is applicable in all Member States of European Union, we would like to provide you information regarding the processing of personal data in our company and to inform you of your rights under data protection law:
The Controller of your personal data is Fibratech Spółka z o.o., with its registered office in Gdynia (81-451) at al. Zwycięstwa 96/98 (hereinafter referred as ”the Controller” or „We” or “Us”). In the matters related to processing of your personal data, including execution of your rights, please contact the Controller by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
These information clause is dedicated to our contractors, employees and co-workers, whose data we have received in connection with establishing and maintaining business relations, including in order to enter into and perform contracts.
Data regarding our contractors are in particular name and surname, company name, business address, correspondence address, NIP or REGON, PESEL, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number.
As far as the data of our contractors’ employees and co-workers is concerned, it may in particular be the name and surname, official position, correspondence address, email address, telephone number, personal id number.
In the case of entering into contracts directly between you and Us , providing personal data specified above was necessary for the purpose of entering into a contract and its performance.
In the event that you did not enter into a contract directly with us, providing your personal data could be your obligation resulting from a business or other relationship between you and our contractor. The consequence of failure to provide data could be the inability to perform certain activities related to the execution of contracts we have concluded.
Purpose, storage period and the legal basis for the processing/strong>
Your personal data are processed in following purposes:
- entering into and performance of the Contract (if you are a party of this Contract) – for time of the duration of the Contract and settlements after its completion (the legal basis of processing is necessity of processing data for entering into and performance of the Contract),
- security and verification of your identity as co-workers and employees of the Controller’s contractors, for the duration of the contract between the contractor and the controller (based on the legitimate interest of the Controller),
- compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, for example storing invoices and accounting documents, making tax settlements for the period determined by law ( the legal basis of processing is binding law),
- internal administrative purposes of the Controller, in particular making statistics, reporting, and planning of service development – for the period necessary for this purposes, maximum for a period of 10 years from the date of ending the provision of services in the case of data used to service and execution of the order and 6 years in the case of billing information (the legal basis of processing are the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller ),
- establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims – till expiration of limitation period for bringing actions (the legal basis of processing are the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller),
- establishing and maintaining business relations and direct marketing, including sending you marketing and promotional content, ie commercial offers, information on promotional campaigns organized by the Controller and events related to its activities – till the data subject objects to processing (the legal basis of processing are the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller).
Object to processing for the purposes of the direct marketing
Object to processing for the purposes of the direct marketing can be submitted to the Controller at any time and free of charge by sending email at: email@example.com
You have the right to request from the Controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject, the right to data portability or to object to processing (when the legal basis of processing are the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller). In order to exercise your rights please contact the Controller by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law in the field of personal data protection.
Recipients of the personal data
Recipients of your personal data are employees and co-workers of the Controller, entities supporting the Controller in his business, including those providing: IT, telecommunication, courier, postal, marketing, archiving, auditing, and legal services and other entities authorized by the Controller or which on the basis of applicable regulations may request the transfer of data.
Voluntary data provision
Providing your personal data in connection with the conclusion and performance of the contract is necessary, without them it would not be possible to conclude and perform the contract with the Controller.
If you provide data to establish or maintain business relationships, entering your personal data is voluntary.
The Controller will not make any decisions related to you by automated means, including profiling, that will produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.